Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Insulated boots??

I've been impressed with my under armour boots so far... Haven't been out in December with them but so far this year I have hunted all but 4 days and my feet haven't gotten cold yet all I wear under them is ordinary socks.. I'd also recommend muck boots

Thermacell heated insoles. Been selling a lot lately. Once your feet start to get cold turn them on (remote operated) and your good. They've got 2 heat settings. I've yet to use high. They will heat your boot up to 100 or 110 degrees and then shutoff.

I've never been able to keep my feet warm and now I wear one pair of socks inside my muck boots.

Thermacell heated insoles. Been selling a lot lately. Once your feet start to get cold turn them on (remote operated) and your good. They've got 2 heat settings. I've yet to use high. They will heat your boot up to 100 or 110 degrees and then shutoff. I've never been able to keep my feet warm and now I wear one pair of socks inside my muck boots.

Are they thin enough that they don't make your boots tight. Been thinking about trying those.

I see that they are 50 dollars cheaper through cheaperthandirt.com ??? Is this the same product or a low end product?

I see that they are 50 dollars cheaper through cheaperthandirt.com ??? Is this the same product or a low end product?

Same ones, I bought a pair last year from them and used them for late season and they worked great. I use Muck boots tho so I'm not sure how they would fit in non-rubber boots

Thermocell is really struggling with these. You might want to do some research on the Internet.

I bought a heater body suit 3 years ago and it has allowed me more time in the tree in cold weather. Keeps whole body including feet super warm...

Thermacell heated insoles. Been selling a lot lately. Once your feet start to get cold turn them on (remote operated) and your good. They've got 2 heat settings. I've yet to use high. They will heat your boot up to 100 or 110 degrees and then shutoff.

I've never been able to keep my feet warm and now I wear one pair of socks inside my muck boots.
Wish I would have known you had those when I was up there. I hate cold feet and ankle injuries make my feet get cold easily. I will definitely be back up before the gun seasons start.

I always used to have issues with my feet getting cold and so did my father. So I broke down and bought two pair of lacrosse 1200 thinsulate and have never had an issue with cold/wet feet again! Highly recommended

I have a pair of the arctic shield boot blankets and they have done wonders for me. I also just bought a pair of 400 gram lacrosse boots that I like so far. Thought about the sole but blankets work pretty good so far

I use the artic shield boot covers when it gets nasty out. Never have gotten cold with those on with light boots. The army mickey mouse boots are amazingly warm as well.

Limb with my muck boots I had enough room for 2 pairs of socks now just one but that works perfect. The insoles can be trimmed to fit. Also if your boots have removable soles take them out. They are not big. About like a regular padded insole.

I'm having a hard time keeping them in stock. No problems yet. One guy said his buddy got them really wet walking thru swamp and it ruined them. Which I would expect.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Top Bottom