Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Interesting-Got This Article in an Email

JakeWym

Arrow Chucker
People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), an organization known for its uncompromising animal-rights positions, killed more than 95% of the pets in its care in 2011, charges the Center for Consumer Freedom (CCF). Is this what PETA, an organization of self-proclaimed animal lovers, calls “caring for” and “saving” animals?
The documents, obtained from the Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, were published online by CCF, a non-profit watchdog of nanny-state groups. In fact, CCF says 15 years’ worth of similar records show PETA has killed more than 27,000 animals at its headquarters in Norfolk, VA, since 1998.
CCF reports that PETA killed 1,911 cats and dogs last year, finding homes for only 24 pets. By the way, PETA has a $37-million annual budget. Read more about it here.
This signifies all the empty promises made by PETA to all the folks who generously offer their hard-earned money to help save animals. At a time where local animal shelters have a hard time keeping their doors open, national organizations like PETA and Humane Society of the U.S. (HSUS) greedily take in tens of millions of dollars each year claiming to save unwanted pets but instead use it for salaries, pension funds and more fundraising campaigns. All of this is in an effort to abolish animal ownership, whether it be pets or livestock, destroy the integrity of personal property rights, and promote vegan and vegetarian lifestyles.
“PETA hasn’t slowed down its slaughterhouse operation,” says Rick Berman, CCF’s executive director. “It appears PETA is more concerned with funding its media and advertising antics than finding suitable homes for these dogs and cats.”

What are your thoughts on PETA’s animal-slaying policies? How can we further spread this information to consumers and PETA contributors? And, if you could suggest one good animal organization to support, which one would it be? I hope after reading this, you don’t say PETA or HSUS.

This really trips my trigger, i am all for adopting animals and finding mistreated animals new home and i have 2 dogs myself and to hear something like that is sickening

Don't hold back Thomas, tell us how you feel :grin:
picture.php

Their excuse will be that its a blessing those animals don't have to suffer on a planet of heartless human beings anymore. Wack jobs.

Wow. How bout B***h is crazy, and needs to be locked away and forced to wear special prison garb supplied by Bonker.

I have come to the conclusion that PETA and the organizations like them are nothing but a farce, and are just power and money grubbing dirtball organizations who would kill their own pets if it meant making a few more dollars by the publicity.

It's probably better than some of the animals are put down, honestly. But that's totallly against PETA's agenda which is pretty contradictory. I don't really have any PETA friends that I know of, but if I did I'm sure I could explain to them how hunters are needed in society.

Top Bottom