Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Interesting Reply

Jakapr

http://community.webshots.com/user/deerclassic

I put up this site Sunday with pictures of the deer classic saturday. Today I checked the site and had one reply, in German. I used a translator on the net, and this is what I got back.

Hallo Du Ballermann, Deine Bilder finde ich Scheiße. Lebende Hirsche sind mir allemal lieber - sind auch schwieriger zu fotografieren. Ich finde es schlecht mit solchen Fotos zu protzen. Sieht übrigens auch schlecht für Dein Land als Amerikaner aus. Anscheinend ballert ihr Amerikaner gerne. Ich wünsche Dir für die Zukunft viele Fehlschüsse. wallhalla

I find hello You ball man,
your pictures [censored].
Living deer are to me always rather
- are also more difficult to take photos.
I find it badly to show off with such photos.
Looks, by the way, also badly for your land as an American.
Seemingly her American gladly bangs.
I wish You for the future many false shots.
wallhalla

Jack

hitler is back, before you know they will be frequenting the gardenin forums posting on how cucumbers are bad

I don't think it translated right. If I'm correct, it reads: "Help, I am a lonely person with bubble gum stuck in my nose. Please make embarrassing noises in a public place. Clinometers rock ! Hunting is good - grooming is bad."
That may not be exactly right . . . I've never studied German.

30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif

Hey! I spent about 40 minutes with this guy last fall trying to get my bowtags to puke-up out of the DNR computer!!!

The translation made about as much sense to me as the German. Kinda reminded me of the Swedish Chef on the Muppet Show.
doah.gif

shredder i hear ya along with his dish of "meat" he was prolly slobbing down some pickled cabage. i will never understand a culture that thinks that the more armpit hair your women has, the sexier she is lol .

mike

Well, if he doesn't like showing off dead animals, send him that video of the squirrel. At least, we think it's still alive.
grin.gif

Camoman you can't be saying things like that...I was drinking some water when I read it and started laughing so hard I choked.
grin.gif

Top Bottom