Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Intriguing

SaskGuy

Interested in what the next month or so has on store for this guy..he looks like he has some growing to do yet. Makes me wish I was the only guy who could hunt there,....I think he has potential.
j_036.jpg

j_038.jpg

j_039.jpg

And..of course.
j_035.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Saskguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think he has potential.</div></div>

ummmm
YA!!!!

Very Nice Kaare!!!!

Whoooowheeee! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Saskguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Makes me wish I was the only guy who could hunt there</div></div>

I know you are saying this because you are gonna let me come up there and stick him right /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

No that is a great buck there hopefully you get pictures of him hard horned.

I think you need to pick up a python cable lock, at least they wont be able to run off with the cam. The glass can always be fixed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: triplebeam</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hope the bear don't eat him </div></div>

I'd be worried about that deer eating the bear. He's a beast!

I cropped the photo some, to me it looks like he's going to have quite a few stickers. I think his beams have some growing to do yet. So far....he's the only good one my cams have located.
ss.jpg

Man Kaare, that is a helluva buck! Do you have any shed in your pile off of him? Hope to see more of his progress as he continues to grow. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Funny how a July deer will look different than an October deer.
Here he is as of this week , another week and his neck will be popping through that hide. I can't wait for some mid to late November scrape pics!!! He's got a pretty decent gut on him, any age guesses. I'm loving to hope he survives 5 weeks of rifles which begin tomorrow. Good luck my friend!
0431.jpg

Top Bottom