Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Intro please....

heavy 10

I post a fair amount and wanted to remain anonymous so I created a new account to put up these pics. I pulled this camera for the first time yesterday and quickly realized I had a good card in store. I also wanted everyone to have a chance to see this deer and take a stab at what he might score and age, I can promise if he's within range that he won't get a pass even if he's 2 :D I had 254 pictures of this guy before the card filled up, I'd love to get a hard horn picture of this giant.

PRMS0046.jpg

PRMS0308.jpg

PRMS0199.jpg

and here he is: no name, no history, no sheds, but looking forward to a future with this guy

PRMS1430.jpg

PRMS1341.jpg

PRMS1340.jpg

PRMS1195.jpg

Sweet Goodness!! That's gotta get you REALLY pumped for the season!! Good luck and we are all looking forward to the kill photos!

Am I blind or what. That thing is a pig. Who doesn't think he will carry at least 4.5" if not 5" mass measurements all the way out. I'm leaning towards 5". He's a 6x6 with trash. LONG beams. He's NOT short. 180+

What a stud!! Id say 180ish as well. Velvet is always tough to
judge tho. Love to see him hard horn

that deer has enough of everything to warrant an arrow. He's well beyond booner :way:...by how much? IDK...how about you arrow him and let us know:grin:

thanks for sharing such a tremendous IOWAWHITETAIL!!!

definitely a booner whitetail. They say that they can lose almost 40% of "mass" through velvet shed because its that decieving, but even then I would say he breaks the 180 mark. IF he hold's A LOT of that mass, even an inch on each measurement gives you another 8" of score, and he will push 190+. Every deer that I have seen that scores real high carries his mass ALL the way through all 4 mass measurements on each side.

I'd call him a solid 180+, a real beauty! That is not an overly big body in relation to the rack, but I wouldn't hesitate to bag him if I had the chance. Nice bucks, thanks for posting! :way:

I think your idea of posting the pics anonymously is a good one, if some are genuinely concerned about others figuring out their whereabouts, etc, and I understand that, you can always post the pics under an alias. :grin:

Top Bottom