Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Introducing "All Racked Up"

KANSAN

PMA Member
Hey everyone,

As some of you know, my wife (Alicia) and myself teamed up with good friends and business partners Joey & Casi Rott to form Rut Junkie Media, our own video company. We have worked really hard to put together a video like you've asked for over the years, and it's almost here - the video, titled "All Racked Up", will be available next month and will include aspects just about every down-to-earth whitetail hunter can relate to and enjoy. We couldn't be more proud of how everything has come together with this project. If you get a chance, visit http://www.rutjunkie.com and click on the video preview page to view the official trailer, which was just released today!! We're planning on donating several copies to the turkey contest prize list, as well!

Wow, that last buck you got on that preview, the one in velvet, is a hoss! Let us know when they come out. I'll wait till after the turkey contest to buy one....what the hell I ain't winning anyway. Keep us updated.

Looks good in the preview, can't wait to get a few copies in the mail for the contest! Good luck with it Jody!

That's an awesome "teaser"...especially the wolves and that freak at the end.

Something to look forward to.

Top Bottom