Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Introducing "Iowa Whitetails Forever"

Done Deal. Thanks to all involved. Lets pass this info on to all our friends and family that share the passion for this sport.

This seems like a great orginization that address's and is taking action to many of the problems that I have noticed. I joined!

I registered the other day, we certainly need more voices working to perserve deer hnting in Iowa.

Great website guys, thank You. :way:

The website looks great. Everyone that wants to protect Iowa's deer hunting traditions and our deer herd needs to be active. The first step is registering your email on Iowa Whitetails Forever. The second step is helping to stop legislation that will have negative affects on our deer herd. I'll do my part to protect what we have. Will you?

I've signed up as well. Thanks to those who made this a priority.

I know all to well the changes that have hit IL he past 10-15 years. Fortunately, my dad is still able to hunt his home county (Fulton) but there are fewer and fewer places for him to hunt.

We need to ensure that our kids have an opportunity to hunt as we do today!

Another great thing about joining is you get "super powers" while you're sending text messages when hunting. It seems to be an attractant for big bucks. I have no idea how it works but it does.:p ;)

I'm in. Any more former Iowans who are now non res out there?

Spent the first 21 years of my life in Iowa and hope to return later in life. It would be my wish to be able to have some opportunity to buy land at this time. Please keep special interst groups from taking over.

I am happy to help preserve my dream by supporting the objective of he IWF. Good work guys.

ttt If you haven't signed up yet now is the time. The legislative session begins next week. Let's make sure we share our voice. This tool will allow you to stay informed and focus our combined energy where it is needed. This will never go away as long as we have something others want to rip apart and use for their own personal agendas (aka $$$). I will have to admit I have my own personal agendas with all our kids names and their kids names all over it. get involved and be heard because as The 'Bonker said!
Get ready, it's gonna be a doozy.

Last edited:
Top Bottom