Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Introducing the New Addition!

Shoot2Kill

Levi James joined us on 4/6/11 at 2:40 pm, 8 lbs 3 oz, 20 inches long, and is doing fantastic! We spent 2 days in the hospital and have been home since Friday.

Big brother Lane is excited and talks about little brother all the time and keeps talking about all the things he's going to teach baby brother when he's a big boy like him. :D

I always dreamed of having 2 healthy boys - I couldn't be happier. :way:

Momma even said a while back - well, you're going to need a bigger boat now aren't you. :D YEP!

4125-img_20110407_080746.jpg

4125-img_20110411_101734.jpg

4125-img_20110411_101430.jpg

4125-img_20110410_144331.jpg

4125-img_20110403_153237.jpg

Congrats on the new Addition, looks like your son is ready to do some big time boating, has the coast guard chopper ready and everything

Those moose horns on the garage bench are being neglected, send them to me.

Congrats!

Congrats on the new boat............ I mean son! :D

Awesome man! All the best to you and your family.

Those moose horns on the garage bench are being neglected, send them to me.

Congrats!

Just got those delivered to me from Alaska! I mounted a set for the same guy when I lived there and he wants them to match and then hang this set at his brothers cabin in MN...pretty cool set, it's got an actual 3rd antler growing out of the left side base. He let them sit outside :thrwrck: since he shot the bull and they are weathered pretty bad so I have a pretty good sealing and stain job ahead of me to get them to look new again.

Congrats on the new shed toter! :D He sure looks healthy! Having two boys myself I know how fun and how ornery they can be! :way:

Levi James joined us on 4/6/11 at 2:40 pm, 8 lbs 3 oz, 20 inches long, and is doing fantastic! We spent 2 days in the hospital and have been home since Friday.

Big brother Lane is excited and talks about little brother all the time and keeps talking about all the things he's going to teach baby brother when he's a big boy like him. :D

I always dreamed of having 2 healthy boys - I couldn't be happier. :way:

These are always the best posts on here. Glad everyone is healthy :way:, CONGRATS to you and your wife

Congrats, Ryan! Couple of good looking boys there, now your wife has 3 to raise! :grin:

Looking forward to meeting him!
:way:

You are sooo gonna have your hands full! And huntin' buddies for life, too!

Congrats to you and your wife, you've been blessed for sure.

MO:way:

Top Bottom