Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iowa Bear

Per a channel 9 news story last night(Wednesday)...

Mr. Bear was on a golf course in Edgewood. He drew quite a crowd of sightseers and eventually left the golf course area apparently. He looked healthy on the video. Hard telling where he will be today though.

If it's the same bear in all the sightings he has to be a long distance champion. Waukon one day, Castialia the next, two days later in Edgewood..................

I highly doubt its the same bear.The Edgewood bear was seen just a few miles north of town the same day the pictures were taken of the Waukon bear.Rumor has it that there have been many sightings of bear between Edgewood and Garber in the past few months.

He made it to Bellevue last Saturday night. About 200 lbs. and not shy at all. About 75 people lined up on the road watching him hang out 30-40 yards away. Definitely a cool sight. The next day he was in Sugar Creek by the church in Northern Clinton County.

He heard all the hype about Iowa hunting and decided to move. Probably headed to Van Buren County.....my guess.

I'm amazed he could make it through Jackson county with his hide on.

Last edited:
Top Bottom