Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iowa Deer Classic and Big Buck Classic

Duckaholic76

Is anyone planning on going to either one of these events this year. Im planning on shooting at both and would like to meet others from this sight.

I am planning on making both of them. Not sure yet which days I will be attending???????

Last edited:
Is anyone planning on going to either one of these events this year. Im planning on shooting at both and would like to meet others from this sight.

My Dad and I will be at the Iowa Deer Classic. He is taking his rack up there. What is the Big Buck Classic. Are they different things? If so, he will want to enter his rack in both events. Its a dandy.

I'll be there all three days.

2thumbs.gif

Is Friday afternoon the day to visit? I have been there on Saturday and it is very difficult to move let alone walk around and enjoy myself.

YES, it promotes Deer Hunting in Iowa........The guy that sells the hot dogs is profiting from it..............the equipment companies would profit from it.....the taxidermist would profit from it.........do I need to go on?

I plan on going to the Iowa Deer Classic. I will be the guy wearing a camo shirt and hat. :drink2:

i should be there friday and sunday...atleast

might go to the big buck classic on saturday (nebraska)

IBA booth Friday late afternoon and evening. Hit and miss rest of the weekend. I'll blend in with the rest of the crowd. I'll be wearing 'Bonkerflauge and tinfoil.

The 'Bonker

PS: the wife will be with me all weekend. She got tired of posting my bail so this year she is coming with me to keep me outta trouble. Yeah, like that will work.

PS: the wife will be with me all weekend. She got tired of posting my bail so this year she is coming with me to keep me outta trouble. Yeah, like that will work.

Difference in a good wife and a great wife is, a good wife bails you out of jail, a great wife is in there with you and your girlfriend. :grin:

Top Bottom