Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iowa Deer Classic

KabNam

Iowa Deer Classic Auction items will be on display all 3 days at the event. Make sure and think about attending on the Sunday. Lots more mounts and sheds are on display by then. Also the Iowa Deer Classic Auction is at 2:00 that afternoon. Fine list of live auction items and proceeds going to a good cause for mentored outdoor education at Springbrook. Here is the list of items so far......................

-Iowa Governor's anysex deer tag
-Bad Boy Buggy
-Mathews Prestige Bow and autographed DVD's from Driven TV
-Whitetail Properties outdoors package
-PSE bow and autographed DVD's from Drury Outdoors
-200" taxidermy buck from Pete Alfano of Whitetail Properties
-Trophy deer hunt at Hadley Creek Outfitters in Pike County, IL
-Outdoors package from Heartland Bowhunter
-Larry Zach artwork: Dream Bucks II framed canvas, etc.
-Outdoors package from Whitetail Freaks
-3-D sign posts
-Pair of locked trophy bucks taxidermy from Larry Huffman estate
-10 lbs. of switchgrass seed from Ion Exchange
-Filmed trophy Alabama deer hunt with RustyFaulk and PursuitCha.
-3 and 4 man blinds from Banks Outdoors
-Autographed die cast Realtree car from Bill Jordan
-Lone Wolf treestands
-Food plot mixes from Whitetail Institute
-Outdoors Package from Hunter's Specialties
-Reconyx trail cams
-2 day spring turkey hunt at Whiterock Conservancy in Iowa
-16 lbs switchgrass from Osenbaugh Seed Farm
-Scheels Gift certificates
-Certificate to Honey Creek Resort on Lake Rathbun
-Certificates to Sportsman's Warehouse
-Pheasant hunt for 4 and lodging at Doc's Hunt Club, Adel, Iowa

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: windwalker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any sex gov tags ? Out of state can bid on these ?? </div></div>

It will be interesting to see what that will bring. Probably be an outfitter buying that to resell to a client. Some pretty good stuff on the auction though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: windwalker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any sex gov tags ? Out of state can bid on these ?? </div></div>

To answer your question, I belive it is any body, any zone, any time.

The 'Bonker

If I were a rich man I'd buy it and then take a black marker and write "VOID" across the front before sending it back to Herring et al.

To be serious though, I'm not against the tag auction. Just an ideal opportunity for an exclamation point to other discussions ongoing.
whistle.gif

The Iowa governor's tag is good for the 2009 or 2010 season. The buyer has to specify which year by July 2009, incase they happen to get drawn in the lottery for 2009 season. Buyer also has to specify archery, shotgun, or late muzzleloader seasons. Tag is not valid for the early muzzleloader season.

Top Bottom