Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iowa deer classic

I'll likely be there. I didn't go last year so I'm due. Wish I had a buck to bring along for scoring :(

How does this work? Do you have 2 be there all 3 days? I have one id like to get scored etc. but don't want to be in a hotel all week end. What's the process? any one.

How does this work? Do you have 2 be there all 3 days? I have one id like to get scored etc. but don't want to be in a hotel all week end. What's the process? any one.
To be in the contest it can be there as late as 11a.m. Sun. morning. I believe the judging is at 3 or 3:30. You also can have it scored without being in the contest but it sounds like they will score the deer in the contest first.

Every year I have taken deer, they just score first come first serve since they dont really know who is leaving it/taking it. I never have had to indicate if I was leaving it or not. And then when I waited until it was scored and left. Usually they were done long before I was done looking around the show anyways

WE will be there, come by and say hi at booth 212, Double Lung Productions. Might just have some free stuff for the kids!! Take your picture with the DLP girls and guys!!

im going to try and go with muddy.It will be my first time i allways wanted to go.t will take me 12hr.to get there from PA.

im going to try and go with muddy.It will be my first time i allways wanted to go.t will take me 12hr.to get there from PA.
Wow you couldnt find anybody else to go with.Well atleast you wont have to worry about him being drunk at the classic,he is way to tight to buy a beer there.:drink1:

Im going to try to go out this year.going to leave thursday shed hunt all day fri.then go to the classic on sat.then drive home sunday its a 12hr.drive from pa.is there a must see at the classic.

Im going to try to go out this year.going to leave thursday shed hunt all day fri.then go to the classic on sat.then drive home sunday its a 12hr.drive from pa.is there a must see at the classic.
Just alot of really big antlers.I will be at the classic fri and sat so text me or give me a call.We can have a beer together.

Will be there in the Hunt Of A Lifetime booth. Won't be able to have any cold drinks and will try not to buy any food there either... having watched a guy scrape something off of the floor in the kitchen with the spatula he was flipping burgers with at the last Classic I attended. MMmmmmm good!

We got in! Pretty pumped to have a booth at the Classic! Be sure to stop by and say hi to Dr. Adams and I (Dr. Tigges). If you dont know who's who, he's the city boy and I'm the one who could talk hunting all day...

I'll be at the Lickcreek Blind booth (406-408) all weekend...stop by and say hi...:way:

IWHat.jpg

Top Bottom