Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iowa Deer Classic

BDAHMS

Be here Now
Who is going to be there? Cant believe its already this weekend!

if you are there- be sure to stop by TBI's booth and say Hi~ always good to put a face with a name on here!

If I get over this flu bug you will meet Ishi:D The show should be really good this year with all the monsters that were shot!

I'm still not sure if I'm going to make it or not. If I do, hopefully I'll be able to meet some fellow IWers!

Will likely be there Friday night and then Sunday morning for sure to hear my son give the message at the 9:15 worship service.

Heading down for the first time with three kids. Good idea?

I would feed them before you get inside! :eek: The concession prices, as I remember, would be pretty startling if you were feeding 4. Otherwise, there is plenty for them to see and you may even want to sit in on a seminar or two, depending on how old your kids are. I think you will have a good time.

When my kids were small they couldn't wait to go. Daver is right feed them before. If you feed them afterwards there is a very tasty snack stick booth SE side. One for a dollar or similar the kids will love them.
That's always one of my first stops after getting a 8$ venue beverage.

My suggestion, go Friday or Sunday morning with Sunday morning being the best as most of the bucks harvested this year are still on display and the lines are short. Great worship service at 9:15 for those that don't want to miss Church. Saturday is total chaos and packed. Friday or Sunday the lines are shorter for your kids to enjoy the activities. And yes, the food is expensive!! Eat before you go if you can.

Not sure I will make it this year. I have young kids, but too young to try to take. Hoping I can introduce them to it in the future tho! I'd recommend staying away from Saturday, at least mid morning and afternoon, if you don't like crowds. Last couple of years I've gone on Sunday and it wasn't too bad. Regarding the food, remember Edgewood Locker gives out free samples (not affiliated, just enjoy their brats and sticks). But don't be "that guy" that stands there hogging it all. Just make a few rounds and grab as you go by! :)

Top Bottom