Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iowa Hunting Magazines

meatcleaver

meatcleaver
Is there any good Iowa hunting magazines out there? Just specifically for Iowa only. Im a non resident and want to learn more about Iowa deer hunting. Thanks

Iowa Sportsmen puts out a free magazine in gas stations in Iowa and it's not bad for being free. I don't know of any other Iowa only magazines.

^^^ The DNR publication is a nice read most months.
The Iowa Sportsmen is a really good mag, but I think they tried to make it subscription based awhile back rather than giving them away in gas stations and not sure how that's going for them. I get one in the mail every once in awhile begging me to subscribe.

Northwest Iowa Outdoors is another good magazine. It's free where they're set out, which is mainly in NW, IA but most of their articles pertain to all areas of the state. They also have a subscription plan for people who don't live in this part of the state and aren't able to pick them up.
They also have a website with good articles on it as well, and of course, that's free.
http://nwiowaoutdoors.com/

Iowa Sportsmen puts out a free magazine in gas stations in Iowa and it's not bad for being free. I don't know of any other Iowa only magazines.

Wrong answer bucko. If you look at the cover, they charge for that pub now. I always laugh at my friends who "pick up" an issue while at Caseys. They just grab it and walk out. No one says anything because it used to be free and I don't think the store is aware.

Top Bottom