Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iowa ranks #2 in car deer crashes

The State Farm Insurance study shows your chance of hitting a deer anywhere in Iowa is one in 77.

Yep a study done by state farm the numbers have to be right on:( We just need more people in this state to get the average down.

State Farm

Maybe people that have State Farm hit more deer? Try another insurance company...Note: State Farm is my main competition in town:D

Statistics don't lie, but statisticians do! They can take the numbers and make them read however they want them to! I call BS.:moon:

Last edited:
States like TEXAS, Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Minnesota, ETC, ETC, ETC have far far more deer, far far more people and far far more drivers on the road. I say this is CRAP and I'm also throwing out the BS card!!!

It's too badd that this news story and shady stats are going to be used as ammo the next time the deer quotas come up. I have hit deer and I'm not crying about it, hell one year it was the only deer i got!

I would bet most deer collisions are happening in areas that should have city hunts. Not in rural areas.

Interesting, doesnt Iow ahave one of the higher deer to car ratios too??? I'd bet we are pretty low on the car/grizzley accident chart.

Top Bottom