Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iowa Treat

MO-APE

Mercy, now I see what the fuss is all about. I found a goldmine in Marshalltown...I'll be bringing back a six-pack to the Show-Me state. PS, you gotta love a tavern that will bring out a bottle to your table:

picture.php

Living in the middle of the state, I try not to play favorites, so I partake in an almost equal amount of Cedar Ridge bourbon too... :drink1: :way:

I got a pint of the real deal moonshine from a friend that lived in templeton back when I lived in that area before their was a store purchaseable bottle it came in a flask shaped bottle and the only markings on it was a stamp that read " Greetings from Templeton" man that was good stuff. I do enjoy the legal version a lot though.

I have a couple bottles of TR, but just got stocked up on the real deal. A couple jars of bush whiskey from an old friend in Tennessee . That will put some lead in ur pencil for sure!

Grew up just down the road from Templeton, and if you think that stuff is good you should have the original from the old days. Its still around, but you gotta know the right people. Its what you call a once a year tradition around here because thats all you can afford.

I had my doubts, but I'm all in on it. I've never cared for Kentucky, Tenn. or Canadian bourbon / whisky (Jack & Jim, etc.); Usually preferring Scotch or Irish Whiskey. Templeton's has a place on my shelf for sure!

Top Bottom