Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iowa vs. Iowa State

[/QUOTE]
Now its time for those who never wrestled to talk about how 'gay' wrestling is......c'mon, go ahead....lets hear it! :thrwrck:[/QUOTE]

Go Clones! I'll say it sureshot, wrestling is gayer than aids!:moon:

Quit wearing Iowa stuff to campus by the way:drink1:

A lot of smiley faces in that post too.

I'm just bustin his balls. Gotta love some smack talk and name callin over a heated in-state rivalry. Sorry, I'm a Hard-core Hawkeye sometimes I can get carried away when talking with delusional Clone fans

I'm just bustin his balls. Gotta love some smack talk and name callin over a heated in-state rivalry. Sorry, I'm a Hard-core Hawkeye sometimes I can get carried away when talking with delusional Clone fans

Well COOL IT!!! OK? Because after what I saw of Iowa State tonight your Hawks are going DOWN!! The Clones are out for blood this year.

Haha I know I was just mess'n as well. I actually agree with ya on most of it, espescially the Dannyboy part :grin:

Well COOL IT!!! OK? Because after what I saw of Iowa State tonight your Hawks are going DOWN!! The Clones are out for blood this year.

Did they look good enough this year to beat my little cousins pee wee football team? :confused:

:D

I'm gonna guess you right around the age of 16-17 mark? That or you are just a geek....Which I found out about you 100 posts ago or so.

Life would be so much easier if I could be 16 again. I'm gonna guess you to be in your early 20's? That or you are just a tool like most Hawk fans that WORSHIP the team which resides in the gay capital of lowa (literally). haha

They looked good? :confused:

How bout giving up 210 yards rushing on 38 attemps. 5.5 yards per rush.

Giddy up!! Iowa's O-line gonna have fun :way: Time of possesion way in the favor of ND state.

Well the Hawks are gonna be special this year, so that probably means they will lose to the clowns. Whenever they are good, they always lose, especially at jack trice. Hawks lose by 10 and go 10-2 on the season.

Life would be so much easier if I could be 16 again. I'm gonna guess you to be in your early 20's? That or you are just a tool like most Hawk fans that WORSHIP the team which resides in the gay capital of lowa (literally). haha

Early 20's. Well, close. I'm glad I can pull off the early 20's. And you pull off the 16-17 range pretty well yourself. I give you props!

As for the gay capitol of Iowa. Well, I'm not going to get into that because I'd prolly get booted from this site. The thing is Iowa City is twice the city as Ames will ever be. The people, the atmosphere and even the gays are better then the Ames gays. You are the little brother, and always will be...In fact I'd say you are the youngest brother because Cedar falls in a better city then Ames and has a better football program. Wow, you are the youngest of the bunch lil guy! That's why when big brother lets you win sometime you need to thank him and not talk crap.

Your best friend,
Scoonie ;)

Early 20's. Well, close. I'm glad I can pull off the early 20's. And you pull off the 16-17 range pretty well yourself. I give you props!

As for the gay capitol of Iowa. Well, I'm not going to get into that because I'd prolly get booted from this site. The thing is Iowa City is twice the city as Ames will ever be. The people, the atmosphere and even the gays are better then the Ames gays. You are the little brother, and always will be...In fact I'd say you are the youngest brother because Cedar falls in a better city then Ames and has a better football program. Wow, you are the youngest of the bunch lil guy! That's why when big brother lets you win sometime you need to thank him and not talk crap.

Your best friend,
Scoonie ;)

I've partied in all three cities and have had fun in all three. As for being the little brother, you're absolutely right! There is no other way to explain why when the hawks lose, a big majority of the fans cry and moan and blame it on everything but their team. Cuz big brother should never get his a$$ beat by little brother, right? Well, the cyclones only play for this one game every year, therefore they try harder, right? How many times have you or your other awesome hawk fan friends said that the last decade or so?

Actually, I can tell that you're much more of a die-hard hawk fan than I am a die-hard Cyclone. You're gettin awefully stirred up over this huh!? I cheer on the Clones in the annual rivalry game and then both teams get my cheers. You could say I am the product of a "house divided". I'm just eggin ya on, but I'd be happy to continue, big brother who's due for a whoopin'. But I can already tell, this could go on for awhile!

I'll be in Ames next weekend cheering on the lil' brothers, will you?

Your achilles heel,
DannyBoy :moon:

UNI ranked 3rd or forth in THEIR division, Hawks ranked 23 in theres, with the the hawks loosing their major running backs ,it could be closer than people think.im predicting UNI BY 3 . the panthers should have won a tital last yr, mistakes cost them, . it may be closer than people think, go panthers!!!

My prediction:

1977.jpg

Top Bottom