Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iowa Whitetail Phone App not working

Hey is anyone having luck using the Iowa Whitetail App? Ever since the new forum mine wont work on my Samsung phone, didn't know if there was a fix coming down the road or if its just my phone. I never use the internet on my phone since I had an app. Might have to try to figure it out though.

If you use the internet, the new forum is designed to work and fit onto your screen like an app. Therefore, I think they have abandoned the maintenance and use of the app since the website does the same thing. It actually works better IMO. Hope this helps.

If you use the internet, the new forum is designed to work and fit onto your screen like an app. Therefore, I think they have abandoned the maintenance and use of the app since the website does the same thing. It actually works better IMO. Hope this helps.

The layout on the phone is nice I agree, however I don't think it's nearly as handy to go through my browser on my phone as it is to use an app. Either way works, I just really enjoyed the ease of the App.

I don't think the app is working any longer with the recent upgrade. Whether or not OneCam decides to pursue getting it to work is up to him, but I suggest using your mobile browser internet on your phone from now on.

The app was the only way I ever checked the site. I got parse errors for a week and assumed they were working on it. I finally checked in on the web site and realized the app was no longer an option. I like the upgrade now that I know about it but there may be others like me that just have not tried anything but the app since the upgrade.

The app was the only way I ever checked the site. I got parse errors for a week and assumed they were working on it. I finally checked in on the web site and realized the app was no longer an option. I like the upgrade now that I know about it but there may be others like me that just have not tried anything but the app since the upgrade.
Looks like the app is up and rolling now.

Top Bottom