Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

iowa whitetail total years of bowhunting expe

im ashamed i only got four. now were at 1088
grin.gif

18 years to the week. Called in a fox off the ice when I was twelve and drilled it with my Astro Daco compound (anybody remember those??)
Total should be 1106 I think.

I'm fairly new to the sport, but the previous 4 years have been amazing! I hope to enjoy many more seasons, and I can't wait for my first booner! I think that boosts the total to a whopping 1110!!! WOW!

GOOD IDEA OLD BUCK..............LOL...........I GOT TO ADD MY 23 YRS............1199 AND COUNTING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
beerchug.gif

Needed the adrenaline rush after college football was over! So took up bow hunting and replaced all the weight lifting with scouting, food plots and all the other off-season activities!! What an addiction!! Put me down for 6 years. Later T$

Sorry about that, didn't read the last post. 20 yrs for me. That pushes it up to 1247.

Hey guys,
Things are a little slow here at work this AM so I put a calculator to this thread. Are you ready for the real total? It's a whopping 1379 years total for the members! And we're no where near having all 1000 of us post!

So take it from here 1379 total plus....

Top Bottom