Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

iowa whitetail total years of bowhunting expe

new.gif
new.gif
new.gif

Hopefully my math is correct.Looks like the new total is........2133

beerchug.gif

Great idea,Larry.Thanks

Joe,

Fascinating interview! It is amazing how many neat people one can 'meet' on this site.

Good hunting!
Old buck

That is a wonderful website with truely beautiful bows TimberSpirit. If I could only convince my wife that I needed a take down recurve like one of those!

With just around 145 of the members on this site posting it looks like we average 15 years a piece in the bow hungting field! That's a lot of experience on one web site. Come on guys keep adding your years!!

Muddy, it's funny what I have seen guy do to get a bow. Just 2 weeks ago I called up this fellow from va to tell him his bow was done and I was ready to ship it he just needed t send the balance. He said no and asked if a certain day was ok to drive out and pick it up .I told him fine and that I would be around on the day he picked. Anyway the day comes not long after noon the fellow shows up in like a 68-69 ford pickup. When he hands me the money its soaking WET ...he went on to tell me he had been hiding the money as he was saving it up under a floor mat in the truck !!! I guess the floor had some rust like the rest of the truck. We both had a great laugh and off he flew in his $300 truck with a $600 bow to beat his wife back home so she would think he had worked all day !!!!!!!!!

Sorry I got so long with that.

Larry I have been a fan of your work along time. I have one of your prints here in my throphy room....Joe

TimberSpirit-

AHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!

Sounds like my dad. He's always "sneaking" things into the house. I'm bookmarking your webpage on my favorites, I'm going to start working on my wife within the week, I may have to give you a jingle.
wink.gif

Well I have 7 yrs. under my belt at the age of 23 which tallies up to be-----===2200!!
Planning on keep gettin after it till the day I die!! Keep it coming.

Timberspirit,
Where is Elkton, Md located. I have alot of my family that lives in Smithsburg and Thurmont , MD. Close to Camp David. Get back there once a year. Welcome to the forum.

Trper, I am across the Chesapeake bay from there just about at the top of the eastern shore. I did not draw Iowa last year but I did go out to Fulton co Ill and bang on some doors and hunt it was about a 15 hour drive. Thanks alot on the welcome....Joe

Ill add my last 15yrs. to the count bringing the total to 2215 yrs....
Things changed for me after I was hurt and had to retire. Everyday in the timber is now like seeing one of Larys pictures for the first time. I hope it never ends, our rite to hunt and Larys painting.

Top Bottom