Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iowa Whitetails Forever SF 219

ironwood

A Call to Action has been sent regarding SF 219.

Please respond by getting it into the hands of anybody you know that will contact their legislators.

Please register at www.iowawhitetailsforever.com to receive CTAs regarding proposted legislation that could negitively effect Iowa deer hunting traditions.

We need LOUD VOICES RIGHT NOW!

Last edited by a moderator:
Does the IWF employ a lobbyist?

IWF was created by a small group of individuals, that believe Ia. has the greatest whitetail hunting in the US and want to keep it that way.

No lobbyist, no budget. Just a dedicated group of people that believe all types of deer hunters need to be represented, shotgun, ML or bow. We are all in this together.

No dues, just register and help them grow.

lobbyiest's are very effective, I use one to receive funding for various projects at work. Im just thinking we should raise some money and hire one.

lobbyiest's are very effective, I use one to receive funding for various projects at work.

Not to get into your business but how much did it run you to have a lobbiest?

Elkhunter you may also have insight to this?

Thanks guys.

Price range for small groups or businesses.$5000-$35000 depending on if you want one lobbyist or a small staff.Also depends on how exclusive you want their efforts to be. Most lobbyist have several clients.

Price range for small groups or businesses.$5000-$35000 depending on if you want one lobbyist or a small staff.Also depends on how exclusive you want their efforts to be. Most lobbyist have several clients.

Thank you,

By looking at HSB 48 I would say Farm Bureau has a small staff. :mad:

When they show who is for and who is against it looks like we have our
hands full.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
  • Deleted by N/A
Show…
Top Bottom