Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iowa Whitetails Forever update

ironwood

Thank you to all who have visited the website and registered. There have been a few changes and you may want to revisit to take a look at them. http://www.iowawhitetailsforever.com The new banner is stunning and we hope to get it in front of many banquet attendees this winter and spring. On the registration page there has been an addition inviting those that would like to volunteer to help IWF. What we are hoping to do is recruit people from different areas of the state to carry our banner to any local conservation banquet that they are willing to attend. Simply contact the organization and ask for an invite to attend to promote IWF's mission. Hang the IWF banner, round up a laptop and have people register as you introduce them to our cause. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested in putting some ground work in for Iowa Whitetails Forever. I am hoping we will need to order several more banners.

Visits the Iowawhitetail.com booth at the classic and you will see our banner hanging there.

Thank you to all who have visited the website and registered. There have been a few changes and you may want to revisit to take a look at them. http://www.iowawhitetailsforever.com The new banner is stunning and we hope to get it in front of many banquet attendees this winter and spring. On the registration page there has been an addition inviting those that would like to volunteer to help IWF. What we are hoping to do is recruit people from different areas of the state to carry our banner to any local conservation banquet that they are willing to attend. Simply contact the organization and ask for an invite to attend to promote IWF's mission. Hang the IWF banner, round up a laptop and have people register as you introduce them to our cause. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested in putting some ground work in for Iowa Whitetails Forever. I am hoping we will need to order several more banners.

Visits the Iowawhitetail.com booth at the classic and you will see our banner hanging there.

Spent the night at a NWTF banquet here in NE Iowa.

Bought the banner from Rudd at the classic.

Friend of mine had a short right up with the logo put

in the program. Banner was displayed and had a short speech for the crowd.

Lot of interest in the website. Did get some names and others will be looking at their program and joining later.

Have an outdoor show here in the area that I need to talk with also.

Its a start.

I have a banner to loan if anyone wants to use it. I will need it back though because I plan on doing more. :way:

The new banner is stunning

IowaWhitetailForever.jpg

Top Bottom