Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

iowawhitetail App. Question

buckwheat

I just got a new phone and now I can only see about 1/3 of the pics posted. The phone is a galaxy s3. Anyone else have any issues like this, or any solutions?

Yep seems like the one posted with photobucket don't show most of the time.

I just hit the menu on the phone and select open browser and view it there. You can also zoom in when you do that unlike viewing through the app.

-}}}---------->

When I had my old phone I had this problem, I went to settings at main menu and switched the quality to highest setting.

I've been having issues with every single website lately not showing pictures, but I don't use apps, I just browse the internet.

Not on your phone you can't

I can post pics from my phone, do it all the time.. I have a new EVO from sprint.. but I also CAN'T see a lot of the pics on here, I always just do the same thing cooter said (open browser)..

Last edited:
I have photobucket app on my phone, any pics I take go there.. I just open PB select the pic I want, hit menu, view link's, hit the IMG code n it copies to my clipboard, then paiste it here.
IMAG0995.jpg

Top Bottom