Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iowawhitetail Arrow Wraps

OneCam

Check out our new Arrow Wraps - now for sale!

157wraps-med.jpg

I will have a limited quantity available as soon as this Thursday with the remaining shipment coming in 2 weeks.

Wraps will be sold by the dozen - sorry no mixing of artworks. They are made from a high grade 3M Vinyl with a low .002" profile (just like the other major brands). 1.25" x 6.875" (they will fit any up to a 2315 aluminum but not larger)

Price is only $8 per dozen + $.50 shipping and handling.

When compared to 15 - 20 bucks a dozen - these are a steal. I have a bunch of them so please tell your friends!

You can either pay by paypal to [email protected] or send a check to
Iowawhitetail
6780 NW 8th CT
Des Moines, IA 50313

Enjoy!
waytogo.gif

If you haven't already seen - the arrow wraps look and perform awesome! Thanks for those of you that have ordered - if you are still waiting for a some I expect a shipment to me by Wednesday.

If you haven't had a chance to order - you can get them through CIA, Archery Field and Sports, Gunrunr or you can pay me through methods previously described.

Enjoy
grin.gif

I just ordered 12 beamen 400s with these wraps. Now I am not going to go hunting again until I have them so that I can include them in the photo with my first bow kill. Not, but if thing work out that way that would be fine with me.

Do I get my PMA discount if I buy dirrect from CIA?
busted.gif

Those wraps look absolutely outstanding. I just have one question. How much do they affect arrow flight??? I've heard many things, but I would really appreciate everyone's opinion on this website, since it is the best website around!!!

i've used arrow wraps for the past 3 or 4 years...i love them and they don't affect the arrow flight at all in my opinion. if your bow is tuned correctly they shouldn't bother anything since they don't bring much, if any, weight onto your arrow. try 'em you'll like 'em. especially when you shoot into the grass and find that arrow the first time...pay for themselves!!

muddy shoots a lot of arrows into the grass...
busted.gif

I have always crowned my own arrows and have been reluctant to use wraps but since I am very close to the designer of the wraps I though I would try them. They fly great and are just as bright as crowning without the mess and harmful fumes of paint thinner...
crazy.gif
evil.gif

Give em a try!

i thought that half the fun of dipping your own arrows is the fumes, right Limb??
confused.gif

i admit to puttin a few into the grass now and then...but only to make whoever i'm shootin with feel better about themselves.

Guys,

Thank you very much for the insight and advice on the arrow wraps. I'll be putting my order in tonight!!!

Thanks Again

Just received my arrow wraps last week and installed them for a South Dakota hunt the first week of November for mulies. Boy they look awesome!!! Thanks for selling such a great product. If any of you are wondering whether or not you should buy some, I HIGHLY recommend them!!!!

I just placed an order with CIA for a new dozen arrows and included the wraps for the arrows. I can't wait to see them as they do look awesome and should work great! The price is awesome as well!! How can a shooter go wrong?

Stupid question, but are these still for sale? Does Central Iowa Archery sell them? I thought my brother had some on his arrows recently.
Thanks.

Do you need to cut them down for skinny carbon arrows, Or do you just wrap the excess on around the arrow? If you blow through a target do they stay put? I think they look awesome! Thinking of getting some soon.

Top Bottom