Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iowawhitetail Arrow Wraps

Skully,
On some carbons you will need to cut some off...for instance on my Axis arrows I cut quite a bit off. They are rock solid and will not peel at all.

I just wrap the excess on around the shaft, doesn't affect the arrow flight in the least. Thus far I've never had a problem with the wraps coming off when they bury up past the fletch or go through the target.

I bought some at the classic! I wish I would have bought them sooner. I never had arrow wraps and they definately make your arrows look sharp.
waytogo.gif

Is there a chance more wraps will be available anytime soon? I have some arrows laying around in need of some TLC.

Hmm.. ive been lookin at these wraps.. and they look sharp... but then u said u have limited quantities of them... im wonderin if u still have some and if not.. when are u gettin some??? they look very sharp and i would love to have them on my arrows for pics of my first buck bow kill!? if u have some please let me know!

Top Bottom