Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iowawhitetail staff member get's "Lucky"

OneCam

Lucky1.jpg

Iowawhitetail Moderator - Wayne/Bowman harvested this monster muley ... check out the PMA Forums of the hunt recap for Chris Lane, Larry Zach and Wayne Winchell's 2008 Colorado Mule Deer Hunt.

Re: Iowawhitetail staff member get's "Lucky"

Wow Wayne. I can't wait to hear the story there. COngrats

UGGGGgggg What a tank. Cant wait to see the recap.

Dean

Good God. I was just thinking it was about time for this yearly post......holy chit that thing is huge.

Son of a gun! I leave this thursday for the Muzzleloader Muledeer in Colorado. Now my week is really going to go slow seeing that monster.

Absolute toad /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Congrats on an awesome deer. Giant mulies are beyond cool!

M-M-M-M-M-Monster Muley. Good lord Wayne what a way to start out the year. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Deer of a lifetime....AWESOME!!!!!! Congrats and can't wait to hear the story!!! Well done.

LUCKY SCHMUCKY.......no luck involved I'll bet, MONSTER!

WOW!! I heard he got "Lucky". Wayne Wayne he our man, if Wayne can't do it nobody can.

Looking forward to the full story, Wayne!

but for now, this will have to do!~

Congrats!!!!!

"GREAT GOOGLEY MOOGLEY"

Great job Wayne. Like I said before it couldn't have happened to a nicer more deserving guy. When I met you 15 years ago, you told me spot and stalk mule deer was your dream hunt and now you are finally living the dream. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Congrats again!

mole

Top Bottom