Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iphone

I see there is a image link option but I can't seem to copy a "bb code" like on a pc. Just curious if there is a work around or not.....or I can wait to use my pc.

Sent from my iPhone using IW

Ok....so had to use photo bucket but this is what I did.
1. Download the free app in the App Store.
2. Add photos to photo bucket off your phone 3. Start IW thread, but don't completely close IW 4. Hop back into photobucket
5. Click on the image you want to upload to IW (for multiple pics I had to paste the first one then go back and do another, and so on)
6. Once you have clicked on the image you want in photo bucket, hit the box with the arrow up (lower left of screen)
7. Then hit the copy button
8. Then touch the URL path by IMG. It will say "link copied"
9. Then hop back to IW tread, hold down on the screen in the message body and a paste option will appear, click it. Repeat steps to post more pics.
10. Finish your message and post.

I couldn't see a preview but it worked every time after I posted. Hope this helps. Still not a user friendly posting method but it works. Let me know if you're having issues and I'll try and walk ya through it. I'm sure you could post an entire album instead of doing individual pics but I haven't messed around with that yet. Sent from my iPhone using IW

Last edited:
When you start a new thread or reply to a thread there will be a + in the top right corner. Press the + and it will give you the options to post a photo from your photo library or take a new photo. It will also give you the options to post directly using a web link.

When you start a new thread or reply to a thread there will be a + in the top right corner. Press the + and it will give you the options to post a photo from your photo library or take a new photo. It will also give you the options to post directly using a web link.
My iPhone only gives me the option to post a link to the IMG or a url link or post my location.....no option to post from library or camera after hitting + symbol. Thanks anyway. Sent from my iPhone using IW

Top Bottom