Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

IQ sight

I would be curious what someone has to say also. I have been kicking around the idea of getting one. Concept seems right on to me.

I was looking at them then decided I didn't need something else to try and line up. I think they would help your forum when practicing tho.

Mobile Cooter

I have set a few up. It takes a little bit of time but after u get it set up correctiy it works slick. You cant just slap it on ur bow and have it be perfect. you need to adjust the retna lock to you and your bow. It has set screws that help you line it up. i think it works best with a peep still. I dont think you can replace a peep. JMO

jesserichard said:
I have set a few up. It takes a little bit of time but after u get it set up correctiy it works slick. You cant just slap it on ur bow and have it be perfect. you need to adjust the retna lock to you and your bow. It has set screws that help you line it up. i think it works best with a peep still. I dont think you can replace a peep. JMO

Agree, I have a Black Gold and love it! Thanks for your opinion!

Tried it out at the shop. Just one more thing to check though and it's hard enough concentrating on everything else!

IF you have trouble with an inconsistent grip or anchor point, find your groups moving around day to day or constantly moving your sights just a little bit - then the IQ is great for you - it really helps you to learn to shoot with consistent form in practice so that it becomes automatic when hunting. I've seen it help several people shoot consistently better right away upon installation - if you have perfect form then it will not help.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Top Bottom