Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

is he 3?

Waukon1

Is this deer a 3 or 4 year old?

coatrack.JPG

I also think older. Although he appears very strait across the back his tone and mussle shape makes me think older. I don't think I let the massive rack influence me to much.

I thought he was 4 another guy thought he was three (not looking at the thickness of the rack and tapering of his body)

Id say 5 or older, you dont get bases like that at 3 and I think his body is decieving at that angle. Also once his face fills out that thing will have a huge head. JMO

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JNRBRONC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Older. </div></div>

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: iowabruce</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Old enough to put an arrow in.....nice buck! </div></div>

agree, not enough evidence in that photo to really determine age. id say 4.5 at the oldest, but who knows!

kill him and let us know!

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

...not enough evidence in that photo to really determine age. </div></div>

That's kinda what I'm thinking. Doesn't appear to have real heavy muscle mass plus the face is still quite elongated both of which lead me toward not as old, base mass however leads me toward older. Irregularities almost make you wonder if he's peaked or beyond peaked. I'm going with a big old "??"

Top Bottom