Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Is it a gonner?

rc10pt

Have a bushnell trophy cam prolly 6 yrs old? 2 yrs ago worked fine, last year I would put a new sd card in and it would always say sd card protected. I could get it to format by switching from photo to video then back and formatting, so it worked fine by doing that. This year it doesn't seem to matter what I do it always says sd protected and won't write photos/videos no matter what. Any other solutions I'm missing?

Sent from my iPhone using IW

Have a bushnell trophy cam prolly 6 yrs old? 2 yrs ago worked fine, last year I would put a new sd card in and it would always say sd card protected. I could get it to format by switching from photo to video then back and formatting, so it worked fine by doing that. This year it doesn't seem to matter what I do it always says sd protected and won't write photos/videos no matter what. Any other solutions I'm missing? Sent from my iPhone using IW

I had a Bushnell similar age and sold it on EBay a week ago for 30 dollars for parts . I was amazed I got so much for a broken cam . I was expecting 10 bucks

Try a brand new card? I've had the same issues. Frustrating, but they seem to fix themselves after switching to a different card sometimes. I wish I knew what causes this. I did do a software update once and that seemed to help a little. I think I found out about that on Bushnell's forum. Worth a shot.

I've tried new and different brand cards with no success. I will however look into the software update.....thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using IW

Top Bottom