Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

is there time for mass?

Thinkin Rut

PMA Member
Age and score? Is this deer "what you see is what you got" or could he still add mass in a year or two?
986-9_1_a_128_original.jpg

Most do tend to keep adding mass and beam length. As they get older sometimes the tines never get longer but they almost always keep getting more mass. Good looking buck

Man that guy has to be pushing 160. I'd venture to say he's 4, maybe 3. He may put on more mass in a year, but who knows. Let him run and see what happens.

My best guess is that he's 4 yrs maybe 5. Prob scores low 160s in my opinion. Depending on where you hunt it might be worth the gamble of passing him to have more mass next year. I know I wouldn't though because he's a nice buck and I think he's mature.

Definately feel like he is older... 5.5+ When he starts packing on the weight here over the next two months, i'll bet he will be big as a barn. Who knows....he could get more antler mass next year, but I myself could not pass him up this year!

That's a great buck. I dpubt he'll add an inch per circumference and that's only 8 more in total. No idea on age. LOL He's a beauty though.

Top Bottom