Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Is this deer as big as i think he is?

droptine37

Life Member
The picture isn't the greatest but based on the height of his antlers compared to his head I think this deer is big. Clearly he's a very nice deer but I just have the feeling if we are lucky enough to harvest him that he would score higher than you'd think based on the pic. Anyone have any guesses what this deer would go?

image-2945265338.jpg

The pic sucks!
Hard question to answer when you can barely see the deer and dont have a clue how many points he actually has on him. Put up a better pic of him. Looks like he has a giant frame.
Cool buck

I had a buck on cam last year that was similar (not as wide) that I thought would gross Boone no problem, I had several pics...even convinced myself from one pic that he was probably in the 180's. I found him dead in during late muzzy and was "educated" when I put the tape to him. He only grossed 165.

I don't want to take anything away from the buck you have in the picture, he's a stud, NO DOUBT....but even with multiple photos and angles it's easy to award them more inches than they have.

Based on that, I'll "guess" him to be right around boone...and will be happy for you to tell me (after you get him) that he is indeed 180:way:

Top Bottom