Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

ISO knight muzzleloader stock disc extreme

Does anyone have a stock for a disc extreme they would be willing to get rid of. looking for a stock to replace the one I cut down years ago for my kids

Does anyone have a stock for a disc extreme they would be willing to get rid of. looking for a stock to replace the one I cut down years ago for my kids

Check out Boyd's. I think they are pretty reasonable for a good looking laminate and make sticks for just about every make and model.

I did some reading on the boyds and some say that there is not a cut out for the bolt like there is supose to be, the pitures on the site are not the best and its hard to tell if there is or not, any ideas?????or experiences????

I personally haven't bought anything from Boyd's. I have looked at furniture for a couple different fire arms I own on their website but havent pulled the trigger on anything because it's really not a necessity for me. I have shot a friends 22lr that he put in a Boyd's laminate stock. For the money I thought it was a nice stock and he has no complaints about it.

If you google "aftermarket stocks" for your guns make and model there will be other options as well for companies offering aftermarket stocks.

Check the Knight muzzleloader forum or Modern Muzzleloader forum, I've seen them for sale there. I shoot a Disc Extreme also.

I did some reading on the boyds and some say that there is not a cut out for the bolt like there is supose to be, the pitures on the site are not the best and its hard to tell if there is or not, any ideas?????or experiences????

Call or email their customer service & ask them. I've always been happy with their customer service. Great stocks at a very decent price!

I believe my father in law has a synthetic disc extreme stock he replaced with one of those beautiful laminate stocks.. It's a synthetic thumb hole stock. I will ask him if he would be willing to part with it for ya, but first I should ask, would you be interested in it??

ya if you would ask him that would be great, i did order one from boyds but they sent me one for a mauser that wasnt even finished:mad:now i need to send that back before they will even send the one i ordered(the right one) and they say it wont be here until after the first of the year when i paid extra for shipping to have it by friday:mad::mad::drink2:

Top Bottom