Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

It followed me home

Fishbonker

Life Member
I out bid someone for this Bill Anderson knife at the IBA Banquet a couple of weeks ago:

IMG_0019_zpsaxrnxhwz.jpg

IMG_0020_zpspdspyv5g.jpg

I don't know why, but I have become a bit of a blade junky in the past few years. This knife and the sheath just screamed "TAKE ME HOME" so I did. I'm not 100% sure how it was made but it appears to be a solid chunk of stainless that was ground down and then inlaid with brass on the handle. It is quite heavy but so well balanced that the weight won't be an issue.

I think the snake skin on the sheath is bull snake. My wife won't touch the sheath and therefore the knife which is OK with me. I don't know if I will ever use this blade/sheath in the field as I consider this blade and sheath a piece of art but it for sure will get a workout in the kitchen. Actually, the knife itself would stand up to anything I could expose it to, but the sheath is just beautiful and I would hate to get blood and guts on it.

I also have a couple of Shovelbuck's creations and another one from Bill Anderson. I think I've gone from art prints to art knifes.

The .45 ACP is included as a size reference.

Thanks to Mr. Anderson for donating this beautiful knife and sheath and thanks to the other bidder for dropping out.

Top Bottom