Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

It took me all day, but...

kam582

This buck came to my grunts and bleating, but I had to draw early because of the direction he came in. After holding for what seemed like 30 minutes while he stared at me, he finally turned and was leaving and I had about 2 steps to shoot. Of course, I hurried my shot and didn't get the proper anchor, Sure enough, hit him too far back. I waited for 4 hours and then went looking. Anyhow, long story short, 7 hours after hitting him, and another arrow later, I got him. Should go well with my 150 inch non-typical I got a few years back.

P1030299.jpg

P1030306.jpg

P1030297.jpg

Of course he died at the bottom of the deepest, nastiest creek within 20 miles. Had some trouble getting him out by myself but my buddies were all either watching Iowa or Nebraska play. Oh well, I got him out.

P1030304.jpg

Congrats on the harvest! nice looking deer! What kind of a deer hauler is that??? Looks handy as heck.......

It's just a Craftsman cart that you might pull behind a lawn tractor, or a 4 wheeler as long as you don't get in where it's too rough.

Retirement is treating you well! You couldn't talk Ralph into helping? Super buck congrats man!

Top Bottom