Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

It's a 3 pointer.

HOWATTANDHAWKEN

PMA Member
Last weekend my son Jason and I got one last chance to try to fill his Youth tag, After having some other deer in on us without giving us a shot opportunity we saw a really nice 8 point making a rub out in front of us but again could not get the shot off. finally had this guy and his little brother come in at 9:00 am. Jason shot it right through the heart and it ran straight toward us and died about 30 ft from the ladder of his buddy stand. It was a great morning and we both had a blast , Jason was having a blast when he called his mom and grandparents his funny tag line was "It's a 3 pointer"

Sorry about the picture quality , My Dig. Cam. is getting fixed and I had to use one of those disposable ones.
Bearson2.jpg

Actually guys this is Jasons 5th deer. He has 2 does and a 12 point under his belt with a muzzle loader and he got his first deer with a bow last fall. And now this one is #5. Hopefully #6 with his bow will be soon. I'll let you know when he gets one.

Well Cory , That's a good question.

I will push the two young-uns to hunt the next couple of weeks and then I have Nov.3rd thru Nov. 11th off of work.

That will be my best chance.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skully</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Good shooting young man! Congrats! </div></div>

Way to GO!

Top Bottom