Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

It's a ....

bushman

My wife had a 3D/4D ultrasound over the weekend and we found out that we are expecting our second daughter in November. I feel as though I am becoming outnumbered very quickly but I wounldn't trade my girls for anything!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bushman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I feel as though I am becoming outnumbered very quickly but I wounldn't trade my girls for anything!!! </div></div>

Congrats.

Seth, get the chart ready....here it comes......wait till they start cycling together. Then you'll trade em for a used puck bag.

The 'Bonker

Bonker.....
did you really go there????

yep, yep you did......

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Congrats Bushman!!!!!!!!!!

[wait till they start cycling together. Then you'll trade em for a used puck bag.]

It can get worse than that, trust me! My wife and daughter were in fine feminine fashion one day, a tandem of irrational estrogen unleashed. I felt the walls of the house closing in on me, so burst outside praying to see a farmer on a tractor, a big diesel truck, a muscle car...anything even remotely male-oriented.

Then my little boy came running out after me, dressed in his sister's high heels, leopard-print leotard and matching mini skirt...with a purple wig on his head.

It was all I could do to not impale myself on the garden rake /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif

Oh, by the way. Many congrats on the girls! I wouldn't trade mine for anything /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dbltree</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Congrats but...November???? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif</div></div>

Poor planning on my part, i think there are a few others on here that are in the same boat. I think i might get a few weeks off though, should be able to squeeze in some early morning hunts close to home.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Grasshopper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[wait till they start cycling together. Then you'll trade em for a used puck bag.]

It can get worse than that, trust me! My wife and daughter were in fine feminine fashion one day, a tandem of irrational estrogen unleashed. I felt the walls of the house closing in on me, so burst outside praying to see a farmer on a tractor, a big diesel truck, a muscle car...anything even remotely male-oriented.

Then my little boy came running out after me, dressed in his sister's high heels, leopard-print leotard and matching mini skirt...with a purple wig on his head.

It was all I could do to not impale myself on the garden rake /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif

Oh, by the way. Many congrats on the girls! I wouldn't trade mine for anything /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif </div></div>

LLLOLLL!!!!! Man grasshopper that made me laugh. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Bushman congrats on your new daughter.
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Top Bottom