Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

It's crap like this that

That is crazy. The thought of that makes me shudder. I can't imagine firing something like that and not knowing if someone was in the woods within 1/4 of a mile behind the deer. I hope that's not for real.

"Please feel free to circulate this to as many interested people as you like " Yea like we need a bunch of these idiots out there!! One's enough

30570-chair.gif

Thats about some bull s%*< if I have ever seen some bull s%*<.
mad.gif

I think this must have been posted on April first. Sincerely doubt that that thing could pattern that well at 100 yards.

I don't know Pharmer... they are using what looks to me like an exact replica of my Clinometer.

This can't be for real. What a joke!!!!

I sent him an email letting him know of my concern and how damn stupid it is. Man if it's not a joke this guy needs an adjustment.
crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know Pharmer... they are using what looks to me like an exact replica of my Clinometer.

[/ QUOTE ]
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

That's EXACTLY what I was thinking. Might be some patent infringement there.
grin.gif

is that even legal?thats a bunch of crap!thats not hunting,might as well use a grenade next time.
mad.gif

he says its not legal in his home state of wisconsin, maybe someone should tip off their DNR

Someone could forward a link to the Wisconsin DNR.
grin.gif
I still haven't gotten a reply back from him on my email.

Top Bottom