Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

its the time of the yr when we all get them back

Re: its the time of the yr when we all get them ba

thanks alot Kat,I really appreciate you helping me,{ the computer illiterate.}I'm not sure what I did wrong.Thanks again.And in response to deadeye,no I don't have any good side pics of the palmation.When I get some time I'll try to get a good pic of it and post it.When I get it I'll post it in the gallerie,I seem to have better luck posting there.

You're welcome. We like pictures here.
smile.gif

All I have to say to everyone's buck pics is....WOW!!!!! Very nice. One of these years. But then again, I keep saying that every year.
grin.gif
grin.gif
But really, one of these years!!

Just got mine back yesterday. This is the first one that I have ever had mounted, I hope to get another mounted next year. I was really pleased how it turned out. I shot this buck 12/8/04 with a benelli SBE. He is an 8 pointer that grossed 151. I call him "one of the twins" since there was another buck running with this one that looked very similar. I be looking for him this fall.

728FRONT-med.jpg

728LEFTSIDE-med.jpg

728RIGHTSIDE-med.jpg

Is it October yet???
peace.gif
bouncefire.gif

Thanks, Ironwood! I had Rick Whitaker do the mount. I've heard great things about his work and after seeing the job he did on this one, I'll never go anywhere else.

Here's a link to his web site whitakerswildlife

i just checked out that website. he has a buck there that looks AWFULLY familiar
grin.gif

Here's another just finished up by Rick Whitaker

157ghost23-med.jpg

Nice mount.That guy does some awesome work.

Just saw his deer out at Central Iowa Archery. Extremely impressive ! And that is a very nice way of displaying it. Good choice.

Nice 2 and a half year old... Good to see Rick got the milk off his lips...
evil.gif

Awesome just flat out awesome. You do need your boys first squirrel mounted chewing on that shed though...
doah.gif
Sorry too much coffee this morning again.
bigshock.gif

Hope your happy with this one, it looks great!
grin.gif

I'm extremely pleased with the mount - the quality is superb! It is by far the best in my collection.
waytogo.gif

Re: its the time of the yr when we all get them ba *DELETED*

Got my 03 buck back
Date 12-7-2003
Shotgun 1st season
Scored 150 1/8
200312pt.jpg

Top Bottom