Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

IW Golf Outing

Man-Athalon..

The Sportsmans Club in Winterset put on a Man-athalon in Winterset last year.

Shoot 20 skeet
Bowl a game
Golf nine holes

It was a great time! Just a idea. :drink2:

Reading through the forums I see most people are east side of the state. I am north east maybe we should look at a des Moines area course or a cedar rapids area course. In Des Moines the Blank course is decent also the Jester course is pretty nice. In. cedar Rapids Ellis is pretty nice and decently challenging. Just a few ideas oh I've driven past the river side course just south of Iowa City it looks nice never played there and don't know what it costs but a few more ideas anyway.

However Honey Creek will not disappoint anyone very nice course and challenging

Last edited:
So does anyone still want to have a golf outing or what.If nothing else we can split it up to a couple different ones.Honey creek is a awesome course but easy to lose alot of golf balls.We could draw for twosomes or foursomes and play best ball.

Honey Creek would be cool. Think they would let me bring the bad girl on the course?

Honey Creek would be cool. Think they would let me bring the bad girl on the course?

I doubt they would care for that to much,even though ive been there and 4x4 would have been usefull.Plus the carts they have there with the cool gps in them are hard to beat.Kinda handy knowing how far all the other carts around you are.

I wish i were closer guys, I was one over on the back 9 of our local course last weekend. It appears my game has peaked with my first 18 of the year. Have fun, golf is a blast, wish I were closer.

Top Bottom