Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

IW has an OFFICIAL VEHICLE!!!!

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
Kinda like NASCAR or some really professional custom paint job…. IW has actually had an official vehicle for a couple years now!!! :) ;)
Had a whole lotta requests after the last
“HUNTR Podcast”…. “Skip, u talked about not buying new vehicles so people can buy farms &
They asked u how nice it was when u bought one later…. I DARE YOU to post the vehicle u drive to and from the farm!!!!!”

Dare accepted. In the theme of humiliating myself & “showing it all”. This is the insanely bad A$$ rig I drive between farms or house each day. It cost me $0 & gets 40+ mpg. Does it make lots of people jealous?!? U better believe it!!!! I almost need a sticker for it “sorry - i’m married” - the women like it that much. Dudes get insecure around it. But- living life HARD CORE- I think it’s ok to have a ride that reflects that life. Drool, dream & take it in… ****NOT FOR SALE****

762447F4-6829-4D09-A9B9-127DFB59F829.jpeg9CC50B39-BC2F-41E1-B70F-0CCB92A85F8A.jpeg

Ain’t got nothing on the ole Hunting Honda. Turkey, deer, waterfowl, and pheasants it does it all. 19 years young with 262.5k miles. Daily driver. FYI a big mature doe with a deer cart fits nicely in the trunk. 3 big labs fit in the backseat.
b5af4722ee33b5e2112f8b3a08ee442b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting home after a successful evening bow hunt, 1996 Honda Civic. I also took it to New Mexico and Wyoming elk hunting. I have a huge cooler that filled the back seat, in which a boned out cow elk fit quite nicely.
llSaxAyh.jpg

Driving a 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee now that is at 195K miles.

Top Bottom