Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

IW Podcast on Deer Regulations & management- HUNTR PODCAST

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
Hey all. Thanks again for what everyone did this year in defending iowa!!! This podcast discusses all that & discusses how other states CAN be fixed. One part that got edited out or I will put in comments is the hunters of each state WRITING IN is also the foundation of getting things changed or defended.
When u have a drive or a some time for a listen - lemme know what u think. I’m human (with IQ of a squirrel ;) ) but I hope I did a good job representing iowa & us hunters. & maybe got some wheels turning in other states…. When able…

I just caught Skip on Huntr podcast. What a great explanation on the way Iowa or any other state can effect change for the betterment of our beloved sport. Skip is a great spokesman and effectively articulates his points in a positive way everyone can relate too. Great job Skip and thank you.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

I'm looking forward to listening to it! I sure hope they let you talk more than they have with other guests in the past. That's my gripe with their podcast, otherwise I think it's pretty good.

Top Bottom