Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Jack Brittingham Video

caleb

Free to anyone who wants it. First person to p.m. me will get it mailed to them. It is the Ultimate hunting for North American Big Game. I never was real impressed by his deer videos, being high fence and all. I figured that since they were hunting big game it might be worth watching. NOPE. I found it at Farm And Fleet for $1.99. I overpaid. Anybody else have thoughts on this guy. I am not intending this to be a Jack bashing thread, but he brags about having a 90 lb draw bow and gets about six inches penetration on all his shots. Takes quartering to shots on elk and moose. Just not something I care to watch again.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Burn it. </div></div>

At least you could get something out of it....like heat!

Scoonie, does he have any deer videos that are not high fence? I thought maybe they all were. Dont do a thing for me, I don't care how elusive they say the big boys are in an enclosure. I am sure they are hard to find, thats why the one deer video I saw of his had them showing each buck filmed from a tree stand year after year and showing their growth. Which was kind of neat from a managers standpoint, but pretty useless for real world applications considering what they are fed. And if you notice the bucks totally pinpoint the guys in the stands repeatedly, but do not spook. I think they get used to people in trees and do not see them as a threat. Until thay are shot that is. And a seperate question, is it legal to bait deer in Kansas? I did not think it was, yet on the Big Game video Dan Moultrie shoots a nice buck over a feeder in Kansas. And he sticks his finger in the bucks mouth for one second, feels his teeth, and declares him a six and a half and says "this was all he was ever going to be". Give me a break!

Every deer I ever killed "were all they were ever gonna be". /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

JB has some killer deer on his videos but like you all have observed, pretty useless in a real world scenario. Besides he has that knucklehead Jimmy Houston on the couple that I have seen and that's all I need to never watch again. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Have always thought about getting one, but never cared since I heard they were mostly high fenced. Looks like I don't haveto worry about it though.

I saw one of his whitetail videos... He was passing on 4 1/2 year old 230" deer because he said they needed another year yet.

Give me a break...

Throw the damn thing away I'd say.

Not suprisingly, still got no takers on the free video. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

Top Bottom