Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Jake on a Stick #2

JakeWym

Arrow Chucker
Same situation last night. Spotted a few birds out in a picked corn field, and I closed the distance. At about 150 yards, I let out 3 yelps and showed them the fan. As soon as they spotted the fan they came in on a string. I shot the first one at 14 yards, then videoed the second with my phone for about 2 minutes before he left. This one is just a jake, but I could not be happier with the season that I have had. My last two hunts have taken less than 1/2 hour total. Good luck to everyone still toting a tag :way:.
Jake1_zps259870d6.jpg

Congrats. I have a feeling turkey hunting will never be the same. A lot of equipment is going to obsolete and for sale after this season!

Man, I have yet to kill one with the fan. Gotta get on that bus, I love it!

Congrats on a great year, Trav!

You better get a patent on that thing before Primos or Hunters Specialties steals the idea! :D Good job! :way:

There is a company called Heads Up Decoys that already makes what looks like a pretty sweet set up. Also some other videos on youtube from TurkeyReapers. Pretty cool for those who want to check it out.

You guys should check out the Turkey Reapers - Busting Beaks video. The majority of the video is like this. This type of hunting is fascinating. Using a bow is impressive.

Top Bottom