Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

January Anterless Season Poll

Will you be hunting during the January Antlerless season?

• Yes

Votes: 24 22.6%
  • No

Votes: 16 15.1%
  • This season should be discontinued

Votes: 62 58.5%
  • Just Looking

Votes: 4 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The muzzleloader is a PITA in all aspects. The pushrod rattles around and is always gettig caught on stuff as I climb through brush. You gotta take off your gloves to load it. You gotta carry around all that extra bullshit. If you dont get the bullet seated just right, your consitancy is off. After 2 or 3 firings its dirty as hell. It sucks to clean it. The smoke is annoying. Etc Etc Etc.

You must shoot a CVA. :D I can personally shoot just as good with my muzzleloader as I can my 270 or 30.06 at 150 yards and it's not much of a bitch other than only having one shot and cleaning it. I was really surprised to see rifles allowed for deer hunting in the southern part of the state to begin with. As for deer not having antlers...well I think there would be alot less deer around if us guys that hunt big bucks started just meat hunting... I think you should thank us that you have plenty of does to shoot. :grin:

Top Bottom