Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Jeep Petition (Online)

idsman,
Heck no you aren't ignorant. If you click on the link it will explain to you what the commercial was about. The one I saw was during a football game no less!!!

Go Early, Stay Late... Limb Chicken

P.S. Great job guys!

Wow! Up to 9060 (that is mine)

It is amazing that a company with the image that Jeep had can throw it away with such little reguard!

Jamie

This is great!Now Jeep and all the other
big companys can see what an economical
impact we hunters have on this great country
of ours!
Brow Tine
p.s.Maybe we should unite like this
more often and the antis would leave
us alone.

I was #9976 on 01-14 at about 1538 hours. Bad move, Jeep. Some deer hunters DO pay attention to things like advertisements. Hope they get the hint...

MO

#10,001!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep on signing i signed it 13 times

I like this one guys,
smile.gif
9956. John Coit Funny , I guided your SA marketing director the last two seasons Hypocites! Effingham SC

[This message has been edited by Wags (edited 01-14-2002).]

See what 10,000 armed sportsmen can do if they get their arse in gear? I hope the person who chose to run this commercial is pushing carts in the Wal-Mart parking lot soon. Here's a Jeep letter that went out today:

Thank you for your comments regarding our 30-second Jeep Grand Cherokeetelevision commercial. We value your opinion and appreciate your willingness to share it with us.

As you know, outdoor activities and communing with the environment are both basic to the DNA of the Jeep brand. That is why for many years Jeep has sponsored and supported a wide range of outdoor events and activities.

With this in mind, we created the spot to communicate the key attributes of Jeep - off-road capability, ruggedness, safety and security. Because of ourinnate involvement with nature and outdoor activities, we felt we could use the hunting analogy in a tongue-in-cheek way to highlight the "go anywhere, do anything" capability of Jeep vehicles.

Unfortunately, we did not anticipate this story line would evoke such
negative emotion among some viewers. That was never intended. We apologize if we inadvertently offended any individual or group. Obviously we underestimated the sensitivity of this issue.

Jeep, as the embodiment of the great outdoors, does not want to damage our relationship with any groups or individuals that love, appreciate and enjoy outdoor activities. Nor do we want to damage our relationship with our loyal customers or prospects who reside on either side of this issue. Therefore, because this is so emotionally charged, we will no longer continue this campaign.

Again, thank you for sharing your views with us. We hope this clarifies our position.

Respectfully,

The Jeep Brand
A Division of DaimlerChrysler Corporation

about that letter theere y did they have to be caring deer into no hunting land i have no idea y they think that it didnt mean something they could have just easily had like a gmc or something getting stuck in mud and having a jeep go through we all know that they meant something with the deer and the deerhunters keep signing

They knew just what they were doing in this ad.They thought they could pull this activist sh*t and get away with it.I don't think so"Homey don't play dat".

Top Bottom