Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Jimmy Big Time

Anybody watch this show on the outdoor channel? Been watching it for the past year and its got to be one of my favorite shows. The show includes hunting/outdoors with comedy. What more can you ask for? :way:

I have a buddy who loves it. I, on the other hand, cannot stand it!:eek: Just drives me nuts. The only show I dislike more than that one is Fear No Evil! I'd rather watch Jimmy Bigtime than that one!:D

Fear no Evil Blows...

Did he kill anything on Jimmy Big time last night... The news was more entertaining.

I'm a lukewarm fan of Jimmy Big Time...however, the episode when he is bowhunting with his camera man and a big buck comes right out in front of him. He shoots and says "smoked him, yes, I smoked him"...The camera man says no you didn't Jimmy your arrow is stuck in that tree right in front of us. The they zoom in on the arrow... That was a good laugh.

I like that its a show that basically makes fun of the so called "professional" hunters...some of them act so ridiculous when they shoot a deer like really man would you be doing that if a camera wasn't there

Hardwood11 said:
I'm a lukewarm fan of Jimmy Big Time...however, the episode when he is bowhunting with his camera man and a big buck comes right out in front of him. He shoots and says "smoked him, yes, I smoked him"...The camera man says no you didn't Jimmy your arrow is stuck in that tree right in front of us. The they zoom in on the arrow... That was a good laugh.

I have never seen the show but you just made me laugh out loud in my office...I think I need to check it out.

I have never seen the show but you just made me laugh out loud in my office...I think I need to check it out.

If you can find that episode it is hilarious...there is another one where he is in North Dakota duck hunting and he is out in the water doing an interview and he makes a comment about the ducks not flying and like 4 or 5 mallards drop right in behind him while he is interviewing.

They kept right on talking and the ducks are swimming around behind him. I am not sure how they did that, but it is funny!

Don't know why Bracket has a big following but he seems to. The guys on ArcheryTalk love him.

Jimmy is ridiculous at times but generally he's pretty innovative and funny. I didn't know it was back on the air. Haven't watched much TV in the last few months. At the ATA show the talk was he couldn't get sponsors. So good for him, he succeeded.

Jimmy's brother, Jeff Bergmann was the VP of marketing at Gander Mountain for many years. (Jimmy is not his real name I think it is Jon Bergmann). Jeff now owns providence marketing and they have no trouble getting sponsors except what is common in the industry right now.... so I am not sure where that rumor came from. It's all choreographed and set up. It's designed to be a comedy first and a hunting show second.

Definitely a different show that fills a niche.

I watched Chris Brackett's show one time. That was enough. It was horrible.

fear no evil is a show that is set up for chris brackett to tell us how great he is. THE SHOW STINKS!! Jimmy big time is just all right, good for a few laughs.

Chris brackett is stuck on him self and is an a** but with saying I also have to add that he is damn good at what he does.....somebody that is really annoying is Razor Dobbs

Top Bottom