Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Jody shot a good one

Great buck Jody. Instincts are really something all of us have to rely on and yours were true during that hunt. That will make for a great memory of the taking Thrasher.

Thanks I put a tape to him he grossed 156 4/8 and netted 153 6/8. He had several big cuts and wounds from fighting, he was a pretty aggressive buck. The weird part is when we were caping him out he had a really foul smell coming from his teeth, and they were all coated with black residue??? It wasn't blood or anything, I've never experienced anything like it .....

Great Buck

I read this post when it was initially posted and thought what a great deer. For some reason Jody's name stuck with me.

Flash forward to this morning... I was cleaning out my dresser drawer of old hunting magazines and started flipping through a very old North American Whitetail's Awesome Whitetails.

Stopped on the page of a monster Kansas Whitetail from 1995 shot by... Jody.

Just thought that was pretty cool. I don't know you Jody, but obviously you know how to take monster Whitetails. Congrats man.

Top Bottom