Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Jumping Into Outdoor Media

Decided to make the jump into creating outdoors media with a podcast. Been thinking about doing this for a while and finally pulled the trigger. Just wanted to see if there was any interest from all the Iowa Whitetail guys.

The podcast is named The Iowan Outdoorsman on Spotify. I’ll look to post it also on Apple Podcasts in the future. You’ll have to bear with my awkward editing and cuts in the audio (I’m very new to this). I’ll post a link here for you to check it out if you’d like to. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good work Kaden! I listened!!!!
I may have missed it…. How old are u and what part of state?
Keep at it!!!! Dive in!! U will obviously Keep improving over time like anything we do. Good intro. U might pick brains of some other guys that do podcasts too for advice if u haven’t. Like anything - the passionate folks that work hard, grind, keep improving & don’t give up are successful. Best wishes on making this a success!!!!

Good work Kaden! I listened!!!!
I may have missed it…. How old are u and what part of state?
Keep at it!!!! Dive in!! U will obviously Keep improving over time like anything we do. Good intro. U might pick brains of some other guys that do podcasts too for advice if u haven’t. Like anything - the passionate folks that work hard, grind, keep improving & don’t give up are successful. Best wishes on making this a success!!!!

Thanks! I’m 18 so still a senior in highschool. I’m from southwest Iowa. Not too far from Council Bluffs.

If that was your first attempt your going to be great at this.............no way I could have done that good and I am a bit older than you.:D
:D

I will say that your voice for a podcast is a good one, the editing will come in time I am sure, if only i knew someone on here that you could get on a podcast that has done one a time or two (cough) (cough) Sligh.

I will say that your voice for a podcast is a good one, the editing will come in time I am sure, if only i knew someone on here that you could get on a podcast that has done one a time or two (cough) (cough) Sligh.

Thanks! That would for sure be something I’m interested in. Might be down the road a ways when i can set up more of an office set up and some podcast equipment.

Top Bottom