Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

JUNIOR gets drafted!!!

So I don't know squat about sports anymore. How does this work- like, u start in the minors and work ur way to the "big leagues" or do u start out playing pro/top level right away? Amazing in any case but curious how the process works. What would the fall schedule look like for hunting in November & December? Congrats again.

Oh and by the way. If anyone ever charges the mound on you, you better make iowa whitetail proud and go straight Kyle Farnsworth or Nolan Ryan on them.

Hahahahahaha I hope no one charges the mound!!! I will start in rookie ball and will have to work my way up! Thank you again guys!

I remember getting the call back in 2001. Give me a call if you are nervous about anything. I will be glad to fill you in on what it is like. It is eye-opening and those that stay the course, give themselves a chance. Don't get lost in the politics, work hard, and be coachable - you will do great. Congratulations-make us proud!

I remember getting the call back in 2001. Give me a call if you are nervous about anything. I will be glad to fill you in on what it is like. It is eye-opening and thosea that stay the course, give themselves a chance. Don't get lost in the politics, work hard, and be coachable - you will do great. Congratulations-make us proud!

This is great advice. Too many guys think they have it made and it's a looonnngg road. Focus and stay humble, there's always somebody trying to take your spot and a new draft every year.

I remember getting the call back in 2001. Give me a call if you are nervous about anything. I will be glad to fill you in on what it is like. It is eye-opening and those that stay the course, give themselves a chance. Don't get lost in the politics, work hard, and be coachable - you will do great. Congratulations-make us proud!

Thanks for the advice! Will get a hold of you if needed!

That is really awesome! My kids need a good role model. make us all proud both on, and off the field. Good luck!

I just glanced through this. Congrats! I don't know if you're still in Phoenix, but if you need a break from the heat, give me a shout (Flagstaff).

Had my first professional outing yesterday. Boy was I nervous, but by the beginning of the next inning I was relaxed and calmed down. Threw 2 innings, no runs allowed, 1 walk, 2 k's and gave up 2 hits. Wish I could of throw more. Thank you for all of the support!

Top Bottom